Arizona Color: Government
Links to Arizona State government resources.
- AZ.gov (az.gov)
Arizona's Official Web Site
- Arizona Secretary of State (azsos.gov)
A site by the Arizona Secretary of state with information about elections, lobbying, business filings and government resources.
- Bureau of Land Management - Arizona (www.blm.gov)
The Bureau of Land Management administers federal land in Arizona.
- The League of Arizona Cities and Towns (www.azleague.org)
The League of Arizona Cities and Towns provides resources for local governments.
- Arizona Department of Revenue (www.aztaxes.gov)
Site includes resources for calculating and paying taxes.
- Arizona Department of Education (www.azed.gov)
The Official Website of the Arizona State Department of Education
- Arizona Department of Revenue (www.azdor.gov) - review
The Department of Revenue handles finances and collection for the State of Arizona.
- The Arizona Lottery (www.arizonalottery.com)
A state administered lottery raises funds for community organizations.
- Arizona Department of Insurance (www.id.state.az.us)
The department of Insurance governs the insurance industry in the state.
- Arizona Department of Gaming - (www.gm.state.az.us)
The Department of gaming oversees the gambling industry in Arizona.
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (www.azdeq.gov)
ADEQ has information on air quality, waste programs and water quality
- Arizona Climate Change Initiatives (www.azclimatechange.gov)
Information on climate change initiatives in Arizona.
- Human Resources (www.hr.state.az.us)
The Department of Human Resources has information on employment with the Arizona state government along with resources for current employees.
- Arizona State Jobs (www.azstatejobs.gov)
A database with employment opportunities within the Arizona State government.
- AZ Department of Administration (www.azdoa.gov)
The Department of Administration provides support services for government agencies.
- ProcureAZ (procure.az.gov)
A procurement portal for vendors to the State of Arizona.
- State Procurement Office (spo.az.gov)
The SPO is a central procurement facility for the state of Arizona.
- Arizona OpenBooks (openbooks.az.gov) - review
A site by the General Accounting Office that provides transparency for Arizona State Government.
- Benefit Services Division (benefitoptions.az.gov)
The Benefit Services Division administers the benefits for state employees, retirees and their families.
- National Guard (www.azguard.gov)
The Arizona National Guard is a volunteer organization that defends the people of Arizona.
- Department of Corrections (www.azcorrections.gov)
The Arizona Department of Corrections has information on state run jails and inmates.
- Arizona Sex Offender Search (www.azsexoffender.org)
Discover information about Arizona Sex Offenders.
- Public Safety (www.azdps.gov)
The Arizona Department of Public Safety has information on the highway patrol, crime statistic and publice services.
- Arizona State Library (www.lib.az.us)
A division of the Arizona Secretary of State with access to Arizona Public Records and library development.
- Water Resources (www.azwater.gov)
The Arizona Department of Water Resources provides information about the area's scarce water resources.
- County Supervisors Association of Arizona (www.countysupervisors.org)
A member organization of County Supervisors helps coordinate activities in Arizona governments.
- Arizona Association of Counties (www.azcounties.org)
Site has information on the counties within Arizona.
- Constable Ethics Standards & Training Boards (www.cestb.az.gov)
A member organization promoting ethics among Arizona Constables.
- Arizona Office of Treasurer (www.aztreasury.gov)
Office oversees the treasury of the State of Arizona.
- Arizona Office of the Auditor General Home Page (www.auditorgen.state.az.us)
The Auditor General scans the books of local governments for fraud or abuse.
- Arizona City/County Management Association (www.azmanagement.org)
Est. 1954, ACMA is a non-profit, professional organization for city, town, and county managers.
- Government Finance Officers Association of Arizona (www.gfoaz.org)
GFOAz is a non-profit association for financial officers throughout Arizona.
- Model City Tax Code (www.modelcitytaxcode.org) - review
A model tax code prepared by the League of Arizona Cities and Towns.
- Paradise Valley, AZ (www.paradisevalleyaz.gov)
Official Website for the government of Paradise Valley.
- Turbo Court (www.azturbocourt.gov)
Arizona Turbo Court is a directory for electronic services of the Arizona Court system
Category Hits 943